Monday, November 12, 2007

Uneducated MF'er

I drink, that's a fact. But the idea that just because i drink alot means that i'm stupid pisses me off. I've been told many times in job interviews and conversations with professionals that I am a very bright and well informed young person. I just don't like to be serious all the time, i like to have fun. There are things that i take serious, i can't think of many but i do. The education I've recieved throughout my life was never about math or reading, it was about how to work with my hands to build and construct structures. How many people out there are proficient welders? How many people out there can build a house to code? I don't know i've never looked at the statistics. So before you count me out at least take the time to get to know me. It might change your perceptions.
P.S. Regina,Sorry about using questions, and writing from the first.

8 comments:

Jeannine said...

Hey, sometimes people suck. And normally those people who write others off quickly aren't worth anyone's time.

Oh, and even though you might have broken a few of Regina's rules, your blog brought across a strong feeling effectively.

Regina Cassell said...

Wow. You beat me to it. Of course, I like it when you use a capital "I" if you must use "I."

Don't get lazy on me. You so could have written this in third person.

And, don't listen to Jeannine : 0

Danielle said...

AMEN!! Nice post, I definitely agree.

michael bray said...

Honesty about your attitudes well-expressed. The reader would like to cheer you up. A little negative but philosophical-you're right-I certainly can not build a house to code or weld. Fun to read-clever.

michael bray said...

Honesty about your attitudes well-expressed. The reader would like to cheer you up. A little negative but philosophical-you're right-I certainly can not build a house to code or weld. Fun to read-clever.

Carrie said...

This post gets across the point that you're a strong individual. Keep it up, and don't let others get you down. :)

Travis Perry said...

Very admirable and honest. I applaud what you've got here and it gets your point across very well. People shouldn't be judged by a single aspect of their lives.

Josh said...

I agree with Jeannine, as always. People suck. Don't let people judge you for what you do.