Monday, January 14, 2008

2008!...just another year.

The excitement of Christmas wore off long ago,the hangovers from New Year's Eve have long since subsided, and school still has not started. Though most enjoy the long winter break I do not. I'm staying at my parents house in Omaha and all of my friends have gone back to school. I don't have anything against them, and believe it or not, I love them. But right now I feel like I'm losing my mind and my patience is leaving me as well. I also miss the bar, i haven't had a drink in damn near a week, and boy am I thirsty.
Why can't school just start already?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.